Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Franken Betty

Hello!!! I'm here this Wednesday to share with you a little creation that I did to participate in the Fan page challenge over at Simply betty stamps.  And this time the challenge is stiched it up!!!  This time the digi that we get to play with is Franken Betty.


The paper is from DCWV - The midnight spell.  I used my label 8 and my petite label 1 dies.  I also used my spider corner web from Memory box.  I added a little spider charm to the web with a little brad!  I put some cheesecloth and I did the hand stitching with a silver gel paint.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  The sentiment comes with this image.
I hope you have liked this little creation.  I know... It's not that dark or spooky... but I still want to show some stuff here.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Simply betty stamps - Stitch it up
  2. Haunted design house - who are you supposed to be - I didn't get to pass for Halloween when I was a young child... we lived in the country far off... and I would have loved to be a mummy!
That's it!!!  Don't forget to leave me a comment I soooo love to read them.

Hugs

6 comments:

  1. Wow, Vicky! Fabulous card! Love the cheesecloth. Such a creepy effect. Thanks for playing with us in the dungeon at HDH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - love all the elements :-D Thank you for coming over and playing along at HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE :-)

    IKE xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Glo said the cheesecloth is a brilliant effect. Great work and thanks for sharing with us at Haunted Design House x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun, Vicky! Love the image and the sheesecloth is inspired! thanks so much for sharing with HDH. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Halloween card and as already stated the cheesecloth gives a great effect. Thanks for sharing with us at Haunted Design House :)

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...