Sunday, September 8, 2013

Annierexia

Hello everyone!!!  Hope you had a fabulous day today!!!  I went to have brunch with my dad and stepmom.  That was great fun.  Then I crafted!  And wow did the card that took the longest time ever to do!!!! But you can only see it on my sunny side up up blog next weekend.

I'm here because well... this blog was lonely lol and I wanted to play with a fab little digi that I got at Simply Betty for the newest challenge that's going on with TSC.  It's called Annierexia.  Yup she's pretty tiny... and probably doesn't eat much but neither would you if you were dead.  And I'm using her to celebrate the 100 post of Wicked Wednesday ATC with this.  I figured she looks like she's been dead for about 100 years... lol

I'm pretty happy I found myself a little stand for my ATCs... not quite what I had originally in mind... wanted one like Ike but it will do until I find another one.

For this I used some left over paper from DCWV - midnight spell.  I used some left over flourishes from the dollar store they are glittery like is required in the challenge.  I created the sentiment with my labeller and some letters from Carolees  - Word play.  I added a little spider button that you don't see much in the 1st picture, you see it better in the second.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I added some stickles to her as well.
I'm entering this little ATC in the following challenges:

  1. Simply betty stamps - Vampires and skeletons
  2. Wicked wednesday atc - 100th celebration
  3. Smeared and smudged - Rock and roll celebration - I'm thinking that the make up on the ladies look a bit like this and the dead connotations fit with this little ATC - My oldest son loved the music while I was playing it lol
That's it for now but I'll be baaaaack ;o) yup later this week for Friday the 13th!!!!!  It's the perfect time to be on this side of my blog. bwaaahaaahaaa.

I have some candy giveaway until September 11th that you can find here : http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/09/creative-knockouts-blog-hop-and-some.html

Hugs

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Vicki! Love the color scheme, and yep she's pretty skinny! LOL great job!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ATC, my friend! I need one of those little stands for my ATC's, too. Thanks so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ATC - love the image!Thanks for joining our "100" celebration at Wicked Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of fun details on this clever ATC! Thanks for playing along with our 100th challenge at Wicked Wedneday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely fabulous, Vicky! I love the layers and embellishments you've added! That wee spider is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this ATC. That image is so cool. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh I love your card it's perfect.. thanks for joining us at SBS :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow great project thanks for entering the Challenge - DT @ TSC

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...