For this creation I decided to do a little bit of recycling! My oldest son took off a tag from his shirt and I grabbed it before it could end up in the garbage! I just love the added stitching and the texture of it. And now I have mentionned this to my other kids... and they are all looking at their tags from new clothes and wanting to offer them to me lol They will not be seeing them the same way anymore.
So anyhow this is how the tag looked originally
Virgo Horroscope version.
I fussy cut the image. I used some left over paper and embossed it with my Tim Holtz texture fades embossing folder. I added a little sentiment from Tiddly Inks. It's part of the Hello Pet extra and I thought it really fit with this image. I added a little ribbon and rose from my stash.
Here's a closer look at the fabulous image colored with my copics.
I'm entering this little tag in the following challenges:
- Smudgy antics - Embellishment - I added a little rose and a bit of ribbon - kept it really CAS actually so that the focus is on the awesome image.
- Left of center challenges - LOC or no designer paper - did both for this!
- Haunted design house - Halloween in your face - I just love purple and black as Halloween colors. fun change from the orange!
- Artistic inspirations challenges - Anything but a card/Anything goes
- Paper makeup stamps - Make your own background that's what I did with the embossing
- Crafts 4 eternity - Recycle
I have another post coming up on this blog later today. I really hope you will be coming back for it! Yup it will get a bit more busy on this blog as we approach Halloween ;o)