Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Fashionista

Hmmmm you will be wondering how Fashionista can end up on this side of the blog land... but I decided to play with the fabulous freebie offered at the new Ikes world challenge blog.  And well Ike doesn't always do things by the book... she likes to twist stuff up a bit so I thought I could do that as well to this image and make her more goth like! ;o)  I might not have succeeded as much as I have wanted... but it's a start!  Plus I really really wanted to play with the newest challenge over at Punk you girl which is red and black!

BTW I shouldn't be sharing this with you... because that reduces my chances of getting in... but since I really love Ike... and want her to have the best team ever... there's a DT call for her new challenge blog!  So you might want to check it out here.

I had received the most perfect lace for this challenge!!!!  My step-mom found and purchased this for me ;o)  I'm sooooo very spoiled (and loving it btw).  So I'm going to be sending this to her... it's not the typical card... but she knows I'm not typical lol and she accepts it!

Isn't that lace to die for?!?  I love it!!!  I used some DCWV cardstock underneath it.  I used my long rectangle and my label 20 die cuts.  I added some buttons from my stash.  I really love how odd looking they are with just one little silver thing... it fitted the card so I was really really glad to have them.  I used some Robin's nest dew drops as well.  I'm really really addicted to this stuff!!!

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I added a fabulous sentiment from Create with TLC.  It was part of the Halloween club!!! So very perfect for me and this blog!  I edged all the sides with my black soot distress ink.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Ikes world challenge blog - Tic Tac Toe - with freebie - I did the lace, diecut and buttons.
  2. Punk you girl - Red and black
And that's it for now... hmmm is it... or is it not... I have one more card that should come here... will I post it now or wait... I guess you will find out later ;o)

Hugs

10 comments:

  1. WINDERFUL - she looks mega awesome on that lace and the red/black is soooooo striking :-D Fantastic :-)
    Thanks for coming to play at IKE'sWORLD and thank you too for the 'shout' :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Vicky! Love red and black together...stunning!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! That lace is stunning and works so well with your design. I love how you've used Ike's image and the sentiment is perfect! Best of luck!!! Thanks for joining us at PunkyouGirl this month. Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. a super card, and that lace is splendid! Really jealous here ;)
    Fab creation, thank you for showing us over at PUG Challenges
    -Laila aka koneko

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card........love the lace.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent work, Vicky!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Vicky love it thanks for playing along with us at PYG good luck
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the red and black lace works so well together Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty Vicky, I just love red and black lace together. Love that font for your senti! Great job!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card turned out so cool. Love that lace. It is very effective. Of course the sentiment is awesome!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...