Sunday, September 15, 2013

Bite me

Good evening folks!  Hope you had a good crafting day!  Mine was ok.  Took a bit to get my mojo going... I really was feeling a bit like the title of this blog post but life goes on and it's all good! ;o)  I have some pretty amazing blogger friends who really really helped to cheer me up.

I thought this little creation was perfect for this blog ;o)

I have been wanting to create with the fabulous digi from TSC for the challenge of Vampires-and-skeletons on the Simply betty site this time.  I have already played with the Simply betty skeleton so it was time to play with the vampire one!  She's called Bite me... yup the title wasn't just about my day lol.

I made another little ATC and I chosed the background paper especially to play in the Fun with atcs - Stripe challenge.

I have used some paper from DCWV - The midnight spell. It's trees but they are all in rows and therefore make stripes!  There was no other paper that was striped and would fit with this.  I sprayed it with 2 different Tattered angle mists - some red and some dark blue.  I made my own little stick pin.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  I also added a wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC - it was part of the great Halloween club and you sooooo don't want to miss out on those. This one was full to the brim with great sayings like this one.  I added some black soot distress ink and some copic red to make it look like blood dripping... she's a vampire after all.
I decided to give her some red eyes... and some pasty complexion... thought it was fitting since she's not exactly alive...

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Simply betty stamps - Vampires vs skeletons
  2. Fun with atcs - stripes
  3. Smudgy antics - embellishments - my stick pin
And that's it for now!  I don't know when I will be back... but you can bet I won't be able to resist for too long lol

Hugs

13 comments:

  1. Excellent - such a fun image and I LUV your stick pin :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry - forgot to say .....Thank you for joining us at FwATCs :-)

      IKE x

      Delete
  2. This is fabulous Vicky! Great colouring and that sentiment really did make me chuckle! Great card!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card............love the whole composition...and love that you have a whole blog for the "dark side" lol
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sentiment and a fun piece. Thank you for playing with us at Smudgy Antics
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  5. Made me smile--terrific ATC

    Chrissie X

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow great project thanks for entering the Challenge - DT @ TSC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dang, girl! You're having some fun and I'm having a blast looking at your fabulous creations! I want to get away from my computer and play as you have me totally inspired today :) Awesome ATC and super cool skull pin! Thanks for playing along with us at Smudgy Antics this fortnight :) Keep the creations coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another fabulous entry! Wow!!!!!! Thanks AGAIN for joining us over at Smudgy Antics ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great to see the new blog getting a good airing ;) Lovely atc. x thanks for joining us at fun with atc's x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great stripes, great ATC ... Halloween is around the corner, I can feel it. Thanks so much for joining us at FwATCs. Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cool - the stick pin is fabulous, and I love your stripy haunted forest! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fun With ATCs.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...