So for my creation I went out of my comfort zone and created some home décor item! My kids loved it. Hope you like it as well.
I made a door hanger. I started out with the wood door hanger shape that I purchased at the dollar store. It was pale wood. I painted it black both sides. Then I added some crackling paste.
The digi that I used on my project is WitchyMou that you can purchase here.
I used some cloth that's supposed to be used to decorate a door... I purchase one in this color and one pale from Walmart and I intend on cutting it up this way to use on my creations. I added some dollar store foam letters on which I added some stickles. I also added some spiders. A big and some small ones (I got totally excited last Saturday going to my dollar store when I found some smaller spiders, flies and ants!! I even stocked up because I know they won't be available after Halloween!!!)
Here's a closer look at the digi. I didn't do anything else to it. You can see my smaller spiders here.
I'm entering this decoration in the following challenges:
- Punk you girl - Halloween
- Left of center challenges - LOC or Halloween black and orange - went all black and pretty LOC
- Craft my life - Anything but a card - Did a door hanger
- Incy wincy designs - Halloween
- Craft spot by kimberly - 3D Halloween
- Parade your crafts - Halloween
- Crazy challenge - Halloween
That's it for me for today here. I will be back later this week!