I knew I wanted the use him for today. I thought initially it would be to use him on top of a box that I had found... but then while I was going to the dollar store for some cardboard for the kids school presentation I came across little coffin boxes!!!!! OH my those were just perfect and got my imagination going. I decided to use this instead for my creation.
This little coffin was initially pale wood. I painted it all black. Then put some crackling finish on top... then some tan color... some more crackling and sanded a bit as well. Then I thought it looked fairly good lol it was a messy process but I'm really starting to love those lol
I fussy cut him out... many many times and colored him with my copics many many times. I used a popsicle stick to glue him to the box.
Here's a closer look at him.
I'm entering this little creation in the following challenges:
- Lej designs challenge blog - Dark or gothic
- Haunted design house - Dimensional Halloween
- Punk you girl - Halloween
- Left of center challenges - LOC or element of water - definite LOC here ;o)
- One sweet challenge - Things that go bump in the night
- Decorate to celebrate - Halloween decoration
That's it for today on this blog. Hope you have liked my little creation out of the box bhahahahah ;o)