Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Spanking :)

I'm sure that I have you intrigued by that title... well I thought about saying Femdom Spanking... but I wasn't sure that I would not attract a ton of spam... I probably will anyway but hey I had to write something right?!?

So this blog hasn't been seeing a lot of action and I thought I needed to do some sharing on it!  There's a fabulous freebie image over at Smeared and smudged Forum and it's Femdom Spanking.

I was really wondering what on earth I could make with this image... and I came out with a bookmark for my hubby... now let me tell you he loooooved it!  And I won't say where he's going to use it lol

I also really wanted to play over at Punk you girl and the challenge was lavish lace!  So that got me thinking how I could integrate the 2... and here's what I came out with:
So the bookmark was made using my cameo.  I added the lace as the ribbon at the top and I also added some sticky lace in the background.  The image and paper under it was cut using my Nellie's multi frame's die.  I used 2 bling heart as well.

Here's  a closer look at the bookmark. You can probably see why my hubby liked it so much :)

I'm entering this bookmark in the following challenges:

  1. Punk you girl - Lavish Lace
  2. Smeared and smudged -Freaky Freebie
That's it for me for now.  Hope you liked this latest creation :)

Crafting Vicky xo

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous bookmark! The image and the lace work wonderfully together. Thanks for joining us at PunkYouGirl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hun, just found this one of your blogs and wow...love love love your work xxx
    Sandie
    http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...