Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Ike's world challenge #14 - Everything Easter

Ok so... I'm here to share with you the card that I made for the newest challenge over at Ike's World Challenge blog and this time the theme is Easter.

So... yeah... I went a bit racy on this but I figured it would be the perfect Easter card for my hubby... and this is why this is on this blog and not on my other blog because not everyone will appreciate this card to it's full value!

The digi that I used for this is Girly Pin Up.
The paper is from Hey Girl by Basic grey.  I used my xcut rectangle parenthesis die cutes.  For the sentiment I used my labels from Spellbinder.  I added some little bling hearts and a little ribbon from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the great digi colored with my copics.  I have used a fabulous sentiment from Create with TLC that I thought was perfect for this!


Well there really seems to lack places to enter more racy cards... anyway I have found one that I think will appreciate this LOC they have a ribbon and/or flowers and since I don't have the dark side on with this card... I will go with the ribbon :D

If you guys know of other challenges that would accept this post let me know... I'm always looking for them... but most... well they don't like this type of art even if it's really tasteful I think.

Have a great day!!!


Crafting Vicky xo

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous - this is a superb creation and I hope he likes it. :-) Wonderful sentiment too. :-D
    It is a shame about 'uptight' Challenges... this is tasteful isn't it ? :-D Why should they be so prudish about a gorgeous female figure ?
    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Vicky! And you know we love it at LOC! :) Thanks for sharing at Left of Center this fortnight! Mo DT Coordinator xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes! Definitely a great one for hubby! Bet you get more than chocolate. HeeHee! xxD

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...