Friday, December 5, 2014

Creepmas Centerpiece- Delicious Doodles

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at Delicious Doodles and this time around it's about non traditional Christmas (so dark colors or darker images :) ) I just couldn't resist and just HAD to use the darker images!!!

So I used the great image Creepmas centrepiece

Here's my card with it!

The paper that I used is from Authentique Glowing.  I used my label 1 and Decorative label 1 as well as my scallop label 1.  I used some tattered Lace present die cuts as well.  And the corner was done with a cheery Lynn Deco Corner H die.  I added some goosebumps blings to the left end side.

Here's a closer look at the image that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Left of center challenges - LOC this time around :)
  2. Punk you girl - Creepmas
That's it for me for today!!!  Have a great Friday!!

Crafting Vicky xo

6 comments:

  1. Great creepmas project thanks for joining in at Punk You Girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vintage tones of this card and those TL die cuts are gorgeous - thanks for joining us at LOC, good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is stunning Vicky! I love the image, great papers, and the dies are fab! Thanks for playing at LOC! mo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is delightfully dark card and I love the sentiment with it. Beautiful colouring too. Thanks for sharing at LOC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Vicky! Great card. The sentiment made me smile. I love it! Thanks for joining us at Left Of Centre Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card, love the red nail polish! Thanks for joining us at PunkyouGirl (c:

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...