Saturday, February 15, 2014

The East Wind Challenge

Hello folks!!!  So it's the start of our new challenge over at The East wind Challenge and you will want to get playing with us because there's some pretty awesome prizes available.

The 1st challenge is love and you have 15 days to participate!!!

For my card I decided to make something a bit different lol  It ended up being my hubby's Valentine's day card!  And he just looooove how she's dressed... hi hi hi.  So I used the fabulous Lucy Loo - Sexy girl with her own style.

And... well I made her a Zombie... yeah I know... it's weird but it was perfect for what I wanted to do and for the great sentiment from Create with TLC that I was adding with her.

So for this I used paper from DCWV - all dressed up.  The die cuts were made with my nesting ovals by quickutz.  I used some feathers, bling and skulls from my stash lol

Here's a closer look at this fab image colored with my copics.  The great sentiment as mentioned is from Create with TLC
Hope you like it!!!  I'm entering the challenges from my sunny side up blog :)


Crafting Vicky xo

3 comments:

  1. so cool , me and my hubby love zombie films and tv programs , great image and card. thanks for the lovely comment on my blog. janex

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how u put it on the dark side! XD This is a dope card! very creative! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. KILLER image! She is 3 snaps and around the world. Love your coloring and just amazing details. Love the fringe ribbon, layers and esp. the senti.

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...