Monday, December 23, 2013

12 days of Creepmas - Day 12 the end!

This is my 12th post for  Smeared and smudged 12 days of Creepmas blog hop! The list of the blogs participating are on my right sidebar.  So you should have arrived from the awesome Kristy and the blog to go to after me is The nanny

For this 12th day and for all the other days, I have made some little ATCs ;o)  They were used in part for my ATC swap over at the forum.  I can't believe it's the end already!!!  That went by too fast lol

I used for all of them the fabulous Grumpies from Smeared Ink.  Just adore those little monsters!!!  They are totally adorable (well I think anyway... ) I had 2 sets... and they didn't all relate to the holidays but you will see that I managed to make it work at least I think I did ;o) And it's Creepmas actually so it's not supposed to be all cute and cuddly...

This one is celebrating so was just perfect for this... but again I found him a little sentiment from Create with TLC.

I colored him with my copics.   I added some glossy accent to his red eyes.  The papers for all my little ATC are from leftover Christmas card so that was a great way to reduce my pile!

That's it for today!  Hope you like it ;o)  It was great fun to be part of this hop!!!  So hope you have liked my creations.

Hugs

Crafting Vicky xo

7 comments:

  1. Your ATCs have been SO fun. What a creative take on all those Grumpies. Thank you for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ain't there yet, but for sure that's the ONLY way to survive the holidaze! LOL Have loved all your adorable Grumpie ATC's. Merry Creepmas to you. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky, I love this last ATC. That Grumpy is very creepy with his red eyes. Love the sentiment. Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun ATC...great stamp and sentiment. Looks like you grumpie has partied hardy!

    It's bee a fun hop!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh he's a super cute Grumpie!! A final fabulous ATC! I've loved them all Vicky, what a great hop! Merry Christmas to you and yours! mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Christmas Vicky, I have enjoyed visiting your blog during this hop. Love your final little grumpie, the sentiment and the grumpie's little red eyes are brilliant for creepmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Vicky! I have LOVED seeing your Creepmas creations. Thank you for doing this hop with all of us. Perfect sentiment to finish this off.

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...