Friday, November 22, 2013

Delicious Doodles DT post - November 21 2013

Hello everyone!  Today I have a special post for you.  It's my DT post for Delicious Doodles and this time I did a little special!  I have a post here of one side of my project and the other side can be found on my other blog here.

So our challenge this time for you is NO DP!!!  yes I know that can be hard!!! I for one have a really difficult time to create without DP... So I had to create something different this time.

For those that follow my other blog especially my WOYWW posts, you will remember that my dad had cut some little ATCs out of wood block so that I could make some fat ones!  And this is what I'm doing for this special project.

I'm using on this blog the Horroscope-sagittarius.

For this fat ATC I painted the wood black in a few coats and then I put some crackle glaze on top!  The flowers that I have added are from Prima.  I put some Heidi Swapp tinsel spray on the sentiment.

I'm entering this in the following challenge:

  1. Smudgy antics - Anything goes


That's it for me!!!!  It's Friday and I'm soooo happy this has been a really really long week lol


Hugs


Crafting Vicky xo

12 comments:

  1. Great idea hun, double sided, double trouble blocks! lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one too!!! I LOVE it!!! Just awesome!! I really love the look of the crackle!! It looks like you have covered it in fabric or something!! Just awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is much better, LOL...brilliant hun, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your Fat ATC, Vicky! Now I know what I can do with some of my wood scraps :). Fabulous paint effect and an awesome image! You rocked this! Thanks for playing along with Smudgy Antics :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, Vicky! FAb fat ATC and the crackle is gorgeous with both images. Guess which side I like the best. LOL xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABULOUS fat ATC! I love this image and it's great that you used both versions. Thanks for sharing with us at Smudgy Antics :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vicky, that background came out super kool. Love the colors and you have so inspired me to try one of these fat ATC's. Fab image and love the embellies. TY for your wonderful entry for the Anything Goes challenge at Smudgy Antics. Shoni - DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. The background came out super! Love the crackle and goes perfect with DD image. Tis' December =). Great blog and you excelled at the no DP challenge. TY for entering your fab Chunk at Smudgy Antics. Shoni - DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant work Vicky! I love the effects you have created on the background on this piece and your choice of images are just perfect!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Smudgy Antics

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous fat ATC, I love the image and the colours you used! Thanks for playing with us over at Smudgy Antics and don't forget that the challenges are moving over to the Smeared and Smudged Forum starting Dec 1st :0)
    http://smearedandsmudged.ning.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your CATC Vicky. The colours are striking and really highlight Teri's wonderful image. Thank you for sharing your art with us at our last bloggy Smudgy Antics challenge

    ReplyDelete
  12. oohhh this is such a creepy image! I love this ATC! thanks for playing along with us at Smudgy Antics

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...