Saturday, August 9, 2014

Big Eyed Zombie Girl

Hello everyone!  It's been forever since I posted here... so I thought I really should before the crickets eat my blog lol

So for my make this time around I used a fabulous image from Oddball Art I soooo love those digis!!!

Here's my make using the great Big Eye zombie girl.

The paper that I used is from Studio G and from Thirty one by Pebbles.  I used my curved rectangles from spellbinder.  I added some Robin's nest dew drops and that's it!

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Ginger's house and I thought it was sooooo perfect for this.

I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:
  1. Oddball FB group - Anything goes
  2. Punk you girl - Anything goes
  3. a-step-in-the-darkness - Anything goes
  4. Left of center challenges - Anything goes - dark theme - not sure that I'm totally dark... but it is a zombie...

So that's it!  But Halloween is coming up... and I feel that this blog will get more use soon lol


Crafting Vicky xo

8 comments:

  1. Awesome project love it thanls for joining in at Punk you Girl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Vicky! Your comments are always the best and go so well with your images. This image is especially cute and of course your color pics are always so cool! Thanks for coming to us at LOC and best of luck. Hugz, Samara DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I check in here every once in awhile and am so glad you're back to posting. LOVE that image (I have her but still haven't gotten a chance to color her) and you're right, that sentiment is fab for her. Love this card!! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! Love the layout and I agree the sentiment is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us over at Punk You Girl Challenges this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely dark Vicky!! Love this image, fabulous card! Thanks for joining our Dark Themed Anything Goes challenge at Left of Center! mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great image - thanks for joining us at ASITD - good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI Vicky, a fabulous card. Love the image and great colours. Thank you so much for joining A Step In The Dark challenge this forthright. We hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs Erin DT and Co Owner xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had to stop by and this blog caught my interest. We all have a little darkness in us right? Your zombie girl is colored fabulously! The sentiment really is perfect for her. TFS!!! Following you now. Hugs! ~Niki

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...